WELCOME TO TEAM FUSION
We help businesses unlock the secrets to more purpose and profitability.
This can lead to:
• Faster growth – because, on average, businesses doing good grow four times faster than the rest.
• Higher brand value – because brands doing good increase in value twice as quickly as brands seen as having a low sense of purpose.
• Competitive advantage – because 89% of people are likely to switch from a business that isn’t doing good to one that is.
• Improved loyalty – because 88% of customers are loyal to businesses doing good.
• Word of mouth advertising – because 81% will tell others about businesses doing good.
• Higher prices – because 66% of people are willing to pay more for products and services from businesses doing good (with several studies suggesting as much as 12-20% more).
• Higher productivity – for example, one study found that salespeople make 143% more sales when working for a business doing good.
• Future proofing – because 79% of consumers expect businesses to do more good in the future than they have in the past.
• Millennial and centennial appeal – because doing good is even more important to the millennials and centennials who will be your customers for longer than any other group.
We’d love to help your team take your business to the next level.
Call us today on 0800 2 TEAM FUSION to find out how to grow your business
HOW WE HELP
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE RESOURCES
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Gaelene was able to personalise her approach to our team, pitching the tone perfectly to engage even the most stoic of disbelievers. She delivered considerable value and made everyone understand the power of knowing where their personal power lay.
As a partner to the business, Gaelene is organised, hard working and not afraid to talk about the hard stuff. She is straight up, savvy about the pressures business stakeholders face and knows exactly where she can add value.
A refreshing approach from someone in the training and dev space.”
“I personally am a big fan of this profiling tool and have used it with my clients and colleagues over the years. It’s got depth and insight that I haven’t seen in many of the other tools used. I haven’t met a person who didn’t benefit from it.”
“Knowing my Wealth/Talent Dynamics profile has helped me see that I am in exactly the right role in my company.”
“Team Fusion screened and matched candidates to roles and profiled to ensure a natural fit with the role and the overall team.They put forward the finalists who were people I would not likely have hired on my judgment on the basis of a standard hiring process. However, with Team Fusion’s expertise, my team came together perfectly. Each of them are doing amazingly well as individuals in their new roles, and as a team.”
“We talk about having everyone in the boat rowing in the same direction, but when you have someone who is doing divebombs off the side of the boat it is a massive disruption to the flow of the whole team. I had no idea how much impact this was having on me personally and my team until it was no longer present.
My team are now all in flow and achieving targets we all thought were impossible.”
“The Team Fusion High Performing Team programme works, and was a great investment in our teams. Through a focus on Squirrel culture, high performance behaviour and leverage principles, we have had a 30% lift in performance over the last 6 months from the new team, and overall the happiness of both teams has materially improved. Our “I’m happy at work” is scoring 8.3 out of 10 and “Understanding the value I add to the business” is scoring at a 9.”
“Team Fusion was one of my Business WOF clients, and the more I learned about what they do the more I realised that Gaelene would be the right Strategy Coach for me to guide me and hold me accountable. In just 3 months we co-created a detailed business strategy and I launched my new online business, Motivated Mum’s Club. I am delighted that I am already exceeding my initial targets and I am on track to achieving my financial goals.”
“Gaelene’s business and coaching experience have been invaluable. Many times she has provided clarity and insight which has enabled me to choose which path to proceed down and how to go about it. She has a way of reflectively listening that has helped me to identify which areas to focus on. Gaelene has assisted me with developing goals and action plans, and has been excellent with following up on these.”